Searching for a job can be intimidating. How do you know what job you’re best suited for? How do you build a winning resume and cover letter? Where can you find job leads? How do you network without feeling nervous? What happens when you land an interview? And most importantly, where do you find help when you need it?
Join me on January 12, 2019, Saturday, 2-6PM at @D’ Cup Coffee Republic for the Job Search Skills Workshop.
The Job Search Skills Workshop will give you the answer to all these questions, plus a plan to get you to a new job within a month. After completing this program, you’ll be more than ready to start your search for your perfect job.
• Define your objectives and purpose in your search for employment.
• Help you establish SMART goals in the job-hunting process.
• Assist you in developing a first month plan of action for your job search.
• Craft an effective resume.
• Form an attractive cover letter.
• Develop and present a portfolio of your prior work.
• Learn networking skills in finding leads for jobs.
• Efficiently get interviews and thrive in the interview process.
Learning fee is only Php1,500. You may contact 0917-9038155 or 0917-5861661 to reserve your slot.